At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Meet your new team
Our international team is fully committed to provide an exceptional service on every front. With experts in IT, Business Consulting and HR Management, we are at the core of where tech meets people - and making the best of it! We are here to support you every step of the way while working on a project and beyond. From career and tech coaching to promoting your blogs and helping you share your knowledge - we are passionated about supporting YOUR passion.
Join us as a Freelance Wordpress Developer who will be responsible for defining and translating business requirements from our clients into technical specifications and scalable architectures, database models and quality code. You will integrate front-end designs and elements.
Our ideal candidate is reliable, fully committed, shares our passion for high-quality work and is looking for a professional remote freelance setup.
What you'll be responsible for
- Build modern, reusable, maintainable and high-quality code
- Optimize the client's web presence to ensure good performance, reliability and scalability
- Design and implement new features
- Develop solutions ranging from the back-end to the front-end
- Document your ideas and discuss them with the customer
- Collaborate with front-end & back-end developers and product managers
- Conceptualise your client's requirements and manage their expectations
- Interact with clients and stakeholders on a daily basis
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of PHP and expertise with Wordpress and/or Woocommerce
- Excellent handling of with RESTful APIs, AJAX, JSON Web Token, etc.
- Proficiency with databases (SQL and NoSQL) and using them to pragmatically model business processes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable PHP application
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds
- Strong unit testing, debugging and profiling skills
- Ability to manage customer requirements, expectations and project scope
- Passion for quality, reliability, and delivering what you committed to
- Experience in working remotely and with B2B contracts
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), fluency in German is a plus
- Willingness to contribute to the digitalminds.io community
- Registration as a freelancer
- Residence in Europe
What we offer you
- Get access to exciting remote projects of renown startups and corporates
- Long-term projects (min. 1 months)
- Work with latest tech-stacks and technologies
- Join a community of professionals that support each other during and beyond projects
- Get exclusive invitations to local events, meetup, and talks
- Get support to become a professional freelancer
- Build your personal brand (e.g,. by blogging with us)