Online Marketing Expert
At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Meet your new team
Our international team is fully committed to providing exceptional service on every front. With experts in IT, Business Consulting and HR Management, we are at the core of where tech meets people - and making the best of it! We are here to support you every step of the way while working on a project and beyond. From career and tech coaching to promoting your blogs and helping you share your knowledge - we are passionate about supporting YOUR passion.
Are you up for a new adventure? We are looking for an experienced Social Media and Marketing Expert to support our Talent Team as freelancer and help us in building strong network of IT professionals across Europe.
We are looking for you -- one who’s working proactively, is customer-focused and has a can-do attitude. You understand what it takes to reliably deliver professional services, you have a high level of self-motivation, the ability to take own initiatives, and the ownership of your work. Moreover, you have strong social and communication skills and consider integrity, trustworthiness and persistence part of your core values. Work both independently and in cooperation with others, you pay attention to detail and have outstanding organizational skills. Furthermore, you can multitask, prioritize and don’t settle until the job is done in time and quality. You are excellent at problem-solving and are committed to delivering high quality in time.
What you'll be responsible for
- Take ownership of interesting social media posts and website content to address both customers and our freelancer community
- Engage in our marketing campaigns (SEO, landing pages)
- Stay up-to-date on the latest news and share them with different target groups
- Create, edit, and optimise marketing materials (presentations, brochures, information sheets and company introductory letters)
- Drive the automation of our marketing activities
- Manage our customer feedback
- Grow our thriving developer community of Europe’s best freelance talent
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with social media and marketing formats on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Ability to use online marketing tools (e.g., newsletters, blogs, forums, CRM etc.)
- Creative technical writing skills to reach the audience with passionate stories
- Great communication skills
- Excellent English and German skills (written and spoken)
- You share our values: reliability, high-quality and trust
- Experience with marketing automation (optional)
- Design skills (optional)
What we offer you
- Dynamic, friendly, and international work environment
- Join our office in the heart of Berlin or work remote
- Continuous feedback and coaching
- Work with latest tools and technologies
- High responsibility for your own work
- Access to a network of top tech experts