Accounting Working Student
At digitalminds.io we give businesses access to the best freelance Software Developers, IT-Consultants and Digital Experts. As trusted advisors, we consult and support companies on how to build new digital businesses, how to create and expand markets, and how to develop new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Currently, we are looking for a highly motivated Accounting working student who shares our passion for digital products and who wants to actively support the expansion of our company.
Your core responsibility will be to work closely with our management to manage our financial processes. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at „getting things done“. As a working student, you will be able to work up to 20h/week.
What you'll be responsible for
- You are the master of our numbers
- Check incoming invoices, issue invoices to our clients and Monitor our monthly transactions
- Perform regulatory reporting processes for various legal entities
- Apply financial acumen to resolve a wide-range of issues
- Apply technical knowledge to complete assignments
- Interface with other areas of the company that prepare and process accounting entries
- Participate in various special projects and assist in developing solutions
What you bring to the table
- Majoring in an Accounting/Business Administration/financial degree program or other related field
- Excellent German and English skills (written and spoken)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication, problem solving/analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver on commitments
- Previous internship or work experience a plus
What we offer you
- Dynamic, friendly, and international work environment
- High responsibility and freedom for your own work
- Time off to fight food waste, plant trees, support elections, join Fridays for future events, and more.
- Central office in the heart of Berlin
- Personal feedback and coaching sessions to maximize your learnings
- Work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Mingle with a network of top tech experts